Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lots of good stuff!!!

I've been blogging in my head for months! Time to get these thoughts to text!
Lots of EXCITING things have happened and are in the works!
Art and jewelry classes were alot of FUN! Tons of CREATIVITY and LAUGHTER flowing through the salon, I LOVE it !!!
We are CLEARENCING out AVEDA makeup!! 30% off! Come and get it while it's HOT!!
Fun new STYLING TOOLS for your hair!! Hair wands and we do have the BUBBLE wand iron too!!
All classes are done untill the EXPANSION is completed! YES!! I did say EXPANSION! God is so good! As I am writing there is a hole being cut through the lobby in the salon! I just signed the lease for the space next to me! Not sure on the exact date that side will be up and running, the front will be a consignment boutique for high quality local talent, and the back is approx 500 sq feet for the ART CLASS ROOM!!!! WOW!!! Previous room was about 10x10!!!!!
 Why do I ever doubt, even for a second?
 Ughh its that human nature of mine, I'd like to blame it on being conditioned by society but it's just my heart! I like to pretend my heart is this BEAUTIFUL red GLITTERY pulsating peice of art, but in reality I know it's chipped and cracked, and dose'nt always RADIATE the love of Christ, and I'm so AMAZED that He keeps pouring out blessing after BLESSING upon me, even before I can open my lips to say thank you, it's very humbelling. And it gives me so much JOY that these blessings aren't mine to keep, but that they flow out onto each and everyone of you!

For those of you that have been on this journey with me and know my story, I just want to say THANK YOU, for standing by me, supporting me,BELEIVING in me,letting me cry without shame,and just loving me.
For those of you who are new in my life and we are just starting this journey, welcome, WELCOME,welcome! AND I'm  so excited for the ones we will pick up on the way! There is something INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL on the horizon for all of us!
Keep your hearts open, waves of goodness are washing over you, soak it all in and just breathe.
Thank you so much for all of your support and reading and sharing of my blog!
Blessings, Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment