Sunday, January 15, 2012

Transformation of the butterfly

Today the floor is being finished!! Tuesday the electrician will be finishing up his work!! He is from Hot Wire Electric if you need someone that's fast, reliable , trustworthy, and fair! He was a referral from a client/friend,. So important to network togehter!
Seems like we were off to a fast start and slowed down to a crawl, original plan was to be open on the 8th, but that's alright, the new plan is the 20th.
I stopped in today to look around and it amazes me the transformation that is taking place. Awhile back I blogged on my other blogg todayiwillrejoice ,day 15 I AM A BUTTERFLY http://todayiwillrejoice.blogspot.com/2011/09/day-15-i-am-butterfly.html the new salon is like a butterfly. Here is a glimpse at that post:

So I realize Im a buttterfly. I always have been. A big bright yellow, pink and purple butterfly. But I didnt know. I still thought I was a catapillar. I was afraid of what the world and everyone around me would think when they saw me open my wings, and what if they wouldnt fly, what if no one liked the bright loud colors of my wings, but really what if they saw the littel rips in my wings, and knew, what if they really knew I was afraid to fly. So I would test it out when no one was aware, and when I did I was the happiest.But I always still sad inside because I really wanted to be the butterfly but felt oddly comfortable as the catapillar.
But now I know I AM A BUTTERFLY!!!!!!! I was mesant to fly!!!!! AND fly I will!
Today I am thankful not just for my shimmery wings but thankful they have the littel rips and holes in them ,its simply just part of my journey and I am not ashamed! I AM A BUTTERFLY!
Thank you God for creativity and art and thank you for starting me out as a catapillar and taking the time to transform me and color my wings exactly like you wanted.
So the salon is transforming and many butterflys will be fluttering about, please come in and spread your wings and discover the full potential of the beauty that lies within you!!!!
Please continue to message through Facebook to book appointments on the Altered Ego page in Eau Claire, or call my current salon Ravin Manes 715-831-1130, ask for Destiny and I can book those for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. excellent job. I did not anticipate this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!
    Waterford China New Grange Platinum 9-inch Accent Plate

    ReplyDelete