Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Better late tthan never!

Better late than never, is a phrase I have often used as an excuse for not getting stuff done! It seems like life has been traveling at mock speed! Faster than I can keep up with, then CRASH it comes to an abrupt stop.
I an behind on our weekly blog, the take 5 question, the weekly poll,the laundry and who knows what else, the list seems to go on and on!
As many of you know I have been really sick on and off for about 3 weeks now. It has been pretty rough on me, my family and my buisness. I think the hardest part is not knowing what the problem is, but I go in friday for an upper GI test, I am hoping to finally resolve all this, get on a treatment plan and regain my life back after the test.
so that is my excuse for falling behind in so many things.
I always have all these big ideas, I admit I am not great at follow through but i was doing pretty good for awhile.
So For know I am going to post 1 promo for the month instead of our weekly promos. And just say thank you to all of you and your support, patience, and undersatnding.
The month of April we will be running 1/2 price color gloss . the color gloss is designed to last 4-6 weeks, no outgrowth line, adds smoothness,shine,body, color enhancement to the hair.
I did blog about it in our previuos blog, you can look back and read all the details if you'd like!
Thank you for following along!
wow it took alot of energy to write this, time for a nap, see you all soon!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment