Monday, April 23, 2012

what?!?!?! $10 bucks!?!???? WOW!!!!!

Happy Monday!!!!!

Here is the 411 at Altered Ego!!!
As I said last week we will be running the same promo all month so I have a littel time to catch up on some things!
We have been CREATING some really SPECTACULAR colors!!! Alot of SHINE, RADIANCE and HEALTHY shimmery glosses!!!!
Color gloss last 4-6 weeks and has no outgrowth line!!
Conditions hair!!
SILKY,SMOOTH,SOFT!!!
Color gloss is a BEAUTIFUL way to polish your hair, add tone or littel depth without actually coloring your hair!
I like to think of it as a littel bottel of magic!!
And its 1/2 price all month long!!! SCORE!! $30 bucks!!!
And just to sweeten the month you can try any of our back bar facials for ONLY $10 bucks!!!!( reg the allready low price of 20-35)!!!
My personal FAVORITE is the 5 step mini chem peel, RADIANT skin in just 15 min!! My moms FAVORITE is the MILK N HONEY INSTANT FACELIFT! Tighten, firm and tone in only 15 min with a collagen infused mask!
I'm taking a loss on this facial promo only because I know how well it works and I want everyone of you to experience it!!!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and your week is just as wonderful!!
Call and book your appointments 832-4040 and don't forget about our referral program, FREE stuff is AWESOME!!!!
Oh happy day!!! Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment