Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The 411. It's Monday again!!!!!

It's not monday, but it's monday for me! I have off sun/mon!! But this week  I had off fri-mon!!! And I'm really but it's time for mondays 411!!! weather it's your monday or mine!!!!!

Let's see if I can do this on 2 hours of sleep, self inflicted, lost track of time. I was'nt at some crazy wild party trying to relive my youth listening to Deff Leopard or anything, I was at my old house(which is for sale by owner)upstairs in my art studio. Time was definately overdue!! Didn't get done there till 330am!!! I created 2 very interesting pieces for a class I am in. 1st was my self created identity, who I see me as, who I was, the lies I beleived, 2nd was my God created identity and how He sees me. Two very different very neat ideas. I think I'll hang them in my office as a reminder. Reminder that life goes by too quickly to not walk in the truth!!
So what's the 411 at the HAIR SALON??????
It's FABULOUS outside and we want you to feel FABULOUS from the inside out!! So we have decided to run this all month long!!!!! 10 off PEDICURES!! This is'n just a regular pedicure!! IMAGINE 1 HOUR to yourself, no kids, no whining,no boss, no errands to run!! Just you and the MASSAGING pedicure chair, soaking your ffet in a HOT SWIRLING tub of BUBBLY water to ssothe and moisturize , and of course all the other FUN stuff, filing, buffing, polishing, HOT STEAMY aromatherapy towels and foot/leg massage!!!! AHHHHHHHHH..............  Also 20% off all TEXTURE ENHANCEMENTS!!!!! Curls, waves, body, stucture, support!! THIS IS NOT YOUR MAMAS PERM!!!!!!!!!!
REMINDERS:
1- Don't forget about our daily TAKE 5 deal, we try to get it up at 1, first correct answer, you win a $5 gift card and have 48 hours to come and get it!!!!! We have had ALOT of fun questions!!
2-READ the previous blog if you have'nt. GET YOUR GIFT CARD DONATIONS AND CARDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT READY TO MAIL TO ME AT THE SALON OR BRING IN, NEEDTO HAVE THEM FOR LONIS SUPRISE EASTER BASKETT, and I thank you so much for helping, I know it's only a small gesture but I think she will find much JOY and LOVe during this extremely difficult time.
You all are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for being a part of my life!!!!
Have a great sunshiney day!!!!!!
Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment