Monday, March 26, 2012

411!!! Sale and easter baskett update!!!!

Happy happy Monday!!!!
What an AWESOME week! Thank you so much everyone for being apart of it!!!
411
You mat be wondering why we havn't had our weekly poll questions lately, that is because we had such a HUGE RESPONSE to our 20% off ALL TEXTURE perms!!! So we have decided to run with it the ENTIRE MONTH of March!
WARNING!!!! WARNING!!! This is NOT your Grannys old style perms!! This is TEXTURE infused with OVERSIZED rods to give your hair ULITIMATE LIFT, VOLUME, SUPPORT!!! You can wash n go with a littel curl lotion or blow out for all day VOLUME and BEAUTIFUL hair!!!! and YES it is SAFE for COLOR TREATED hair!!! and even BETTER you can have it done the SAME DAY as a color!!!
March is FLYING by and appointments are limited, so call right away to schedule!!!

We are EXCITED to still be collecting gift cards for Loni's SUPRISE easter baskett!! I will have the baskett there this week, so please stop in and drop off donation and I did get a beautful card abouta MIGHTY OAK tree, and how our strenght is deep rooted even as the wind blows and breaks down our branches, we still stand. PLEASE sigjn it when you come in, or bring your own letter/card of encouragement!!
If you're not sure of the details look back at the blog titeled READ.SHARE.HELP.  all the details are there plus the link to the carring bridge site for her!
I still have not met her. Strange that this womans story has affected me so deeply.
months ago on my other blog TODAY I WILL REJOICE I had been bloging about really wanting to feel the needs and hurts of others, for God to open not only my eyes but my heart to the others around me. WHY? I don't know. I think maybe I had been so wrapped up in my own life and enjoying all the goodness and blessings (there is nothing wrong with that) but I think i lost site of what is important in my life(besides my family) , the REAL NEEDS of others. It's one thing to say you care and throw a littel money to a charity and another to actually FEEL it and be COMPELLED  and DRIVEN BY LOVE to help. I can't tell you how mant times I think about her story and it makes me cry, almost everytime I tell someone about the baskett it brings me to tears. I say this not to say look at me, im so good and caring. but to be real and honest. god has really been working in my heart and I have been very emotional lately!
I think this will mark our FIRST ANNUAL EASTER BASKETT for someone with a hurt, to show how people pull together and support one another OUT OF NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THE HUMAN SPIRIT, with nothing ever expected in return except to show KINDNESS and HOPE and hopefully a SMILE NOT ONLY ON THEIR FACE BUT FROM WITHIN THEIR HEART! Even if it only takes their pain away for but a moment, that's oneless moment they feel empty and burdeoned.
so mail your gift cards and letters to 2416 London Rd Eau Claire WI 54701 or drop them off at the salon!
Thank you so much!!
Enjoy this beautiful day  and may you be blessed!
Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment