Friday, March 30, 2012

Do you want thicker fuller hair? Do I really need to ask?

WOW! did you know that over 30 million woman suffer from thinning hair? I think the stat on really fine hair is 3 out of 5!! That's ALOT more than I realized!
I have ALWAYS had fine hair, but I could grow it long, then after I had my first baby girl, Angelica, 16 years ago, it kinda just stopped growing and got alot more finer. Oddly my nails quit growing also. You would think my hips wouldv'e quit growing too!! But no such luck!!!

I always have outgrowth from my color it seems so I wonder where the heck is my hair? Does it disintagrate as it grows? I never color the ends just the roots.  So many years of hair extensions and clip in hair. I LOVE wearing them, they make me feel PRETTY. When I had them taken out I litterally felt like I was having a part of my body amputated! It may seem like a DRASTIC comparisson, but that's me!
 So now I'm trying a littel experiement. AVEDA INVATII. 3 easy steps. shampoo, condition, scalp spray, Apply spray 2x a day. Im supposed to see a DRAMATIC improvement in 4 weeks!
I keep forgetting to use the spray on the days I don't wash though, but starting today, IM COMMITTED!!!!
For those of you who know me, come see me in 4 weeks and tell me if you notice a difference, if not back to extensions!
I was at an AVEDA TRAINING on Wednesday and this is how SUCCESSFUL the INVATII launch was. They sold out of 6 months inventory in under 5 weeks!! Tha't's  CRAZINESS!!!! We had people coming in to buy it upset because we were out!!!
We do have it in now, and hopefully won't have to deal with back ordering!
Check out the Facebook page, I posted before and after oictures of testimonials and I linked a video.

Actually I will link it here for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzC0e6KHDnY this is a 52 second video

http://www.kisforkinky.com/2012/02/aveda-invati-scalp-revitalizer this is a link breifly describing exactly how it works!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Altered-Ego/193614440681613  here is the link to our facebook page

Have a GREAT day!!! I'm going to apply my scalp spray and I'm envisioning walking out of my bathroom, hair blowing all around like a supermodel!!!
Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment