Monday, May 14, 2012

411 with a scoop of Starbucks!!

Where in the world did this Monday go??? I have completely lost track of time!!
Usually I'm enjoying a nice hot cup of deliciousness, aka coffe a nice shade of beige, while I do this blog post. But since it's 10 at night, I'm enjoying a tiny littel dish of Starbucks Coffee ice cream instead!!
OK here's the 411 for the week!
Everyone is LOVING the $35 LEMON SUGAR PEDICURES!!!! We will be offering them all month, but sadly the samples are almost gone! I can't seem to find anymore of the littel plastic containers, but I'll keep looking!
Yes we are still making FRESH SQUEEZED LEMONADE as well! Sugar free of course, just a hint of Stevia and tonight  I served it with FRESH PINEAPPLE SAGE leaves!!! YUMMY!!!!!

We will be running some kind of fun littel something  on friday, I'll be putting it up on Facebook when I know what it is!!

My weekend was absolutely AMAZING!! I went to the cities and took a class by an artist Jeff Hirsch,on encaustic wax art. This is an ancient art form, painting with hot beeswax and irons. I even got to use a littel blow torch!! I made some really unique and beautiful peices, I will have them on display at the salon this week for a short while.I'm EXCITED to share them with all of you! So of course just as you guessed it, it is definately my new obsession!!!
I have been working all day at my house in my littel art studio making space for my new encaustics, and am planning having some BEAUTIFUL PEICES for SALE by the end of June.
So first I need to make 1000 nekclaces and get those sold because that has been my last obsession and wouldn't you know I just placed a huge order online and have a million and one beautiful beads and so forth sitting in my studio!!!

Just a littel side  note, summer is just around the corner  and I plan on taking a few weekends and some time during the weeks off to spend with my girls and my huney and off course to have a giant yard sale! So please continue to pre-book your appointments with flexability!!!If you know of an important date, and you need me for sure, please do contact me at the salon or message me and I will get back to you, I don't mind scheduling around your special events!!
Have a great night everyone!! Sweet dreams! And I will be looking forward to seeing you all this week!
I really loved the quote for sunday I posted on Facebook , so I will close with that!
 " make happy those who are near,and those who are far will come"
              Wishing you all happiness
                  Destiny












No comments:

Post a Comment