Monday, May 21, 2012

mondays 411

It's Monday and this is the 411!!!!
What a great and successful week we had, thank you everyone!!!!
I did so many fresh lemon pedicures my hands hurt, I'm suprised I have any skin left!!!!
Special is running untill the end of the month so make your appointment early while I still have hands!!! Only $35!!
I'm just LOVING this beautiful weather!!! Today was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I enjoyed the morning out on my porch with a good friend, nothing like fresh homemade bluberry pancakes, rosemary eggs , fresh coffee and great conversation.
Tonight I see that I sunburned my face while outside, so tommorrow I'll be using AVEDAs MOISTURE TINT because it has an SPF of 15 and will give me a sheer coverage while protecting my skin.
So along with the ongoing pedicure special for the month of May, you may also get 15% off  the MOISTURE TINT!!!
 Now you'r feet will be smooth and your skin will naturally glow without being burned!
Have a great night and I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!
                                        Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment