Wednesday, May 9, 2012

THE NAKED TRUTH

Welcome to THE NAKED TRUTH!
This is a very bold and daring blog/experiement for me! It may not seem like it for some, but for me it makes me a littel nervous!
Very few ever see me without my makeup on, not even at the pool! Im not sure if it's because of pride or embarresment. I don't have disfiguring scars or burns or horrible acne. 
Maybe it's a control issue. I can always create the look I want , no matter what, like a mask, dose'nt matter what or how I feel inside, the outside is always smiling with pretty pink lip gloss.
I do think it's fun, and I love feeling girlie, but I shouldn't have to feel like I can never be seen without.
So all of this being said for this reason. AVEDA has a skin care line called ENBRIGHTENMENT http://www.aveda.com/products/5234/Collections/EnbrightenmentTM/index.tmpl I posted the link to view all the products .
Basically it claims to REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS BY 34% in 8 WEEKS, when using the system. I have a few beige/brown spots on my face, my complexion is slightly red in the T-Zone area, I also have a few lines, between my eyebrows, the dreaded elevens, and a line on the left side of my mouth by my lip, also I have occasional breakouts. Previuos to this week i had been using acne products by day and anti-aging by night, incorporating the 5 step mini- chemical peel I do at the salon.
I self photographed my face at the salon last week without my make-up on to show the discolorations and will each week for the 8 weeks to see the difference the product claims to make. What do they say? The truth is in the pudding?? Well let's find out!

I will say I do like the way the prduct feels on my face and it dosen't take very much, the first few times I could of cleansed and moisturized down to my knees!! A littel does go along way!

Ok heres the before pictures
Here you can see the redness, pimples,lines




DARK SPOT ON CHEEK

LINES BY EYES and UNEVEN SKIN TONE


FEW BROWN SPOTS UNDER EYE AREA


THE AFTER MAKEUP PHOTO!!!!!


I do carry all the products in salon, if you want to try them please stop in! They are the same price as listed on the website, but you save on shipping, get to support your small buisness and have a cup of coffee with us!!! How fabulous is that!!!!!!!!
See you soon!
Destiny




No comments:

Post a Comment