Tuesday, May 8, 2012

its mothers day, like it or not

Mother's Day is literally just around the corner. This is usually a very fun day, lot's of flowers, laughter, cards, and time spent together over lunch, reminsicing over childhood memories.It seems every where you go it's all about celebrating the wonderful woman in your life, who gave birth to you, or raised you or mentored you.

But for some of us, this day is a painful reminder of what we are missing in our lives. Through broken relationships, abandoment, missunderstandings and sadly even death.
Iv'e never seen a card that expresses those sentiments 'thanks for not being there' or 'why did you leave'.
I am fortunate enough to still have my Mom alive, but saddly we don't have that wonderful relationship that I so envy when I see other Moms come into the salon with their daughters, lauging and making plans for shopping and seeing a movie or even going for dinner.
 It may never be and I have to accept that. Maybe that is why I go overboard with my own girls, filling that need I have in a reverse kind of way, I just want them to always know that no matter what I will always love them more than anything in the world. I'm sure they may need therapy later on in life because of it!!
I want all girls, woman, mothers, grandaughters, grandmas, aunts, etc to feel love on this Mothers Day, no matter what the cicrcumstances of relationship are.
Remember these truths
 ~You are WORTHY
worthy of love and to be loved
~You make a DIFFERENCE
~You have a PURPOSE
that you were designed uniquely for
~You are filled with VIRTUE and INTEGRITY
let no one  try and tell you otherwise
~You are an AMAZING person
~You are BEAUTIFUL
inside and out
~Your LAUGH is contagious
~Your SMILE is GENUINE
~You are a JOY to know
~You are a GIFT to the world
~This is the BEAUTIFUL TRUTH of who YOU ARE!!!!

Come and CELEBRATE the BEAUTY of you this upcoming Mother's Day week with us. We will have a littel something special just for you. If you don't have the time or finances to treat yourself,please don't let that stop you from coming in just for a moment, and if you can, stay for a cup of coffee and great conversation, I never have answers but I am a great listener!
Enjoy your week and don't ever forget how much you are loved and the value you hold!
                                                     Happy Mother's Day Ladies
                                                                Destiny  

No comments:

Post a Comment