Monday, February 27, 2012

411 Everyone LOVES FREE!!!!!!

Well as you can see I've been a littel behind in our blogging! My appologizes! Life just gets so busy and crazy at times doesn't it?
 It's still Monday and this is the 411 blog so you can keep updated on all that's happening at your NEW and FUN and FAVORITE SALON!!!!!

 We are still planning the RED CARPET BLOWOUT event for Wednesday night, but now rumor has it we are getting a ton of snow, if that's the case we may rechedule, and will post that ASAP on our FACEBOOK page, the educator that is coming to the event will be traveling about an hour, and I'd like to know that she and all of you are safe!

NEW SERVICES!!! YEAHHHH!! I LOVE new stuff! I LOVE free stuff!!!!!! I LOVE GLITTER and SPARKELS and all of that!!!!
1. HAIR CHALKING- Super CREATIVE fun way to temporarily change and color your hair for a day or so!!!! This is for the non-comittment people(you know who you are!) Check out our hair chalking photo album oh and it's super cheap!!! starts at 10 bucks, yep 10 bucks!!!
2. Wavey, touseled , beachy wave hair- this week only 15 bucks!!! Wear it for a day or2 or3!!! We had so much success with this and great feedback, we are bringing it back for you again!! So book your 15 minute appointment and come with your hair dry, you'll be in and out in a flash!!!
3.KERATIN SMOOTHING treatment is in and we are fully stocked! How long does it take you to blow out and smooth your hair? Tired of the time? Would you like to sleep in and extra 20 minutes or so? Well let us help you! We will reduce frizz, fuzz, flyaways by 90% for 3-5 months! This is a non-damaging, safe for bleach and color treated hair treatment that will make your mornings easier! Super SHINEY, very HEALTHY, the way your hair was meant to be!!

NEW PRODUCTS!!!!!! Oh I LOVE NEW STUFF!!!!!!!
1. AVEDA lash abundance- LONGER THICKER lashes in just 8  weeks! It worked for me in 3!!! And I didn't even use it everyday, WOW, I wonder what they will look like in the full 8 weeks!!! This is plant derived and tested on opthamologist and does not leave spots or change your eyecolor, like some of the other products on the market! I posted the link on our FACEBOOK page, check it out!!
2. AVEDA has unleashed another outstanding product!! Called INVATI. This is a 3 step system that dramatically improves the FULLNESS,THICKNESS,and NEW HAIR GROWTH!!!!! Check out the link on our FACEBOOK page!!!!
FREE STUFF!!!!!!!! We all LOVE it!!!!!
1.Ok so everytime you come in for an appoiontment please take one of our ? postcards, tell us what you LOVE about us or what you'd like to see different or if you have any suggestions for anything, new services, promos,products, anything, fill it out and return it and at the 1st of every month we will be drawing a WINNER for something FREE!!!!! WOW that's easy!!!
2. TAKE 5 starts this week!!! Everyday on FACEBOOK at 2pm we will be posting a question, the first one to answer correctly WINS a $5 gift card!!! you will have 4 hours to pick it up and may combine up to 4 at a time!!! WOW that's easy to!!!!!

Tomorrow it will be our 1st month in buisness and the month has been AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much for being the biggest part of our success!
This Sundays postive quote was,
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
Pamela Vaull Starr

The more I read this the more I love it and the more it means to me, this journey i'm on is incredible, it hasn't  been an easy one that's for sure. Life has a way of  knocking us down, but for me, when Ive been knocked down all I can do is look up, and the stars are beautiful at every angel. dosent matter if theres mud on my face or tears in my eyes. My dream is still in me and it's up to me, I could go on, I think i'll continue this onto my other blog called todayiwillrejoice@blogger.com if you'd like feel free to follow that as well!
                                               See you all soon!
                                                        Destiny
                                               Altered Ego 832-4040

No comments:

Post a Comment