Thursday, February 9, 2012

LOVELY!!!!!

What? You WANT chocolate? Wait! You NEED chocolate? Well with Valentines Day just around the corner we are CELEBRATING early and all next week too!!!
I love LOVE! I love LOVE stories, I LOVE making littel cards and LOVE notes and slipping them into my girls lunch boxes and in there pillow cases! I LOVE hiding littel notes randomly in my husbands car or his checkbook or in his pocketts! And of course I always say something witty, usually Im the only one laughing! Example, a note inside the coffe pot, I LOVE the way you perk me up! In the wallett, I LOVE spending time with you! On the lamp, you light up my life! On the dashboard of the car, you drive me wild!  Corny I know! But I just LOVE laughing and creating memories!
Im not a complete sap, I can be serious when needed! So we are offering some LOVELY Valentines for all of you that we LOVE so much!!
Freshly brewed coffee ( my absolute favorite!) Delicious hot tea from AVEDA, it's better than coffe I admit, but I also confess, Im a caffenine aholic! So I am saving the tea for you!
Chocolate covered strawberries and a few other fun littel treats, ( we do have a bowl of apples)!
So stop in ( with or without a littel card for me!-haha) and enjoy the goodness of this life and celebrate LOVE!! And if you want you can take advantage of our amazing LOVELY pedicure and mini facials that are all on sale with free upgrades!Your skin will thank you, and you will leave with a LOVELY smile!!!
Cant wait to see you!! At 2416 London Rd, Eau Claire 832-4040
                             Enjoy the day LOVELY ladies,( and men!)
                                                Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment