Monday, February 20, 2012

Put a littel Spring in your step!! get the 411

Its almost March and I allready have Spring Fever!!!! What about you? Everything is new and fresh and all I want to do is go SHOPPING!!!!! Not for FUN high heals though (insert sad face with tears), because I hurt my leg/back/pelvis and have more pinched nerves than I care to count! So i'm finally walking without a major limp, but am still doomed to flat shoes!! But I am enjoing all the massages I have to get!

FRESH. CLEAN.NEW.
So that's what Spring is to me! I started a juice fast and am caffeine free, intaking a 100% plant based diet and I feel FANTASTIC!! I will drink coffee again, I just wont be an addict again!
EXCITING new hair !!!! New TRENDS!!! Great PROMOS in the salon!!!
Watch our Facebook page because this week we will be revealing some AWESOME hair TRENDS of 2012 and we WANT you TO ROCK YOUR LOCKS!!!!! at afforadable prices, cuz we LOVE you!!

So here's the 411 for the week!!
 ARRIVING tomorrow!!!! I am SUPER EXCITED to ANNOUNCE we will have AVEDAS Lash Abundance!!! I have been using it for 3 weeks on and off and my lashes are INCREDIBLY THICK and LUSCIOUS!!!!!( just think if I used it properly they would be double I bet!!) I can't beleive the difference. This is a plant based product and it dose'nt hurt if you get it in yuour eyes,(i know from experience) and it dose not change your eye color!!
AMAZING, call to reserve yours if you can't make it in, they will sell out fast, and I don't want you and you LOVELY lashes left out!!!
AVEDAS Spring make-up will be arriving this week as well and the COLOR PALLETTE is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! PRETTY , PrEtTy PRETTY!!!!!!

Book FLORAL INFUSEDpedicure with Sali and get 10 bucks off!!!!! (must mention discount when booking!)
Time to get rid of the gunk on our skin!!!! Book a mini 15 mild glycolic peel with me for only 25 bucks and get a FREE eye friming treatment!!!! your skin will LOVE it!!!!! Reveal a newly polished surface, your make-up glides on like VELVET!!!!
also we are in the works of wrapping up our RED CARPET BLOWOUT event!! so stay tuned for the FINAL details and for our new HAIR TRENDS and SERVICES to be launched!!!
 Have a FANTASTIC day with a littel spring in your step!!
See you all soon at 2416 London Rd 832-4040  Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment