Monday, February 13, 2012

Get the 411 !!!!!!! the good and the bad!!

Monday is coming to a close and a new day is around the corner!
Even though the salon was closed today we were as busy as bumbelbees!!!
A huge THANK YOU to Penny and her mom!!!! They spent the entire day wallpapering the bathroom, funny how my projects always take longer than thought! Example, " Honey . I'm starting a new salon, we can demo it and remodel it over the weekend, it won't cost you a dime or go into the week!" Penny i think we can do this in an hour!!
Well now the bathroom is not just clean but it's pretty too!!
Putting together shelves, that I have to take apart, sigh, I put the legs on backwards. Well I'm not a carpentar that's for sure, good thing I have my day job!
New pictures and art will be going up tomorrow! Lots and lots of fun stuff!
Tomorrow we will be announcing this weeks salon promo, from the question poll we posted on facebook.
Well  in life and in buisness we always have good news and bad news. I'll share both with you. First the bad so we can conclude on a hgappy note!
I was the victim of a scam. How I fell into it, i'm not quit sure, so if you here of a man named Sean Davis or the Sean Davis Group, do not support his cause! He is lying about a local fundraiser for a walk/run benefit for children with Leukimia. I'm praying I get my money back and so will the other people.
Good news is I'm pretty sure we will be serving freshly dipped chocolate strawberries all day tomorrow, and the rest of the week, along with white chocolate mocha coffee, yummy!
And so I've saved the BESt for last!!! My sweet sweet friend Becky, you know her from the salon, well she and her husband are now the proud new parents of a 5 pound baby girl with black curly hair!!! This is so exciting!  Be sure to send her congrats on our Altered Ego facebook page, I'm sure she will love it! Also keep her in your thoughts and prayers the next few days, she is a month early, she's doing great, but you can never have too many well wishes!!
Thank you all,
You are a beautiful blessing to us all!
See you this week ! Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment